Mini Monster Cupcakes
I've been trying to bake lately and I think I've been doing a pretty awesome job! I wanted to try something different but still represents me and would be yum! I came across this recipe for mini monster cupcakes! Not only are they super cute/creepy but it looks like it'll be fun to make!
Makes: 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 cupcake
Yield: 12 (2-1/2 inch) cupcakes
Start to Finish 45 mins!
- 2 containers of 16 ounce creamy white frosting
- Brown and leaf green paste food coloring OR purple paste food coloring
- Black, orange, and purple paste food coloring
- 12 2 1/2inches cupcakes in paper bake cups (flavor of yours choice!)
- 6 large black gumdrops, halved crosswise
- Toasted coconut
- Assorted black candies, such as licorice laces and candy-coated sunflower kernels (optional)
- Large marshmallows
- Large and/or small gumdrops
- White small oval mints, such as Tic Tacs (optional)
- Rolled fruit leather (optional)
- Candy circus peanuts, halved crosswise (optional)
I found this recipe on BHG.com, so definitely head over there if you want more details on how to make these awesome cupcakes!
Monster Cupcake Kit!
I found this on Duff.com!
If anyone have any other creepy baking good recipes, please share!