Sooooo clearly I missed the 14th which was Valentine's Day but WHO CARES?! Here's a list of The Top 15 Worst Dates!
Though I missed Valentine's Day, whenever it comes around rather if you hate it or love it, taken or single, it's a holiday people obsessive about!
With that, I compiled a list of The TOP 15 WORST DATES! So if you're complaining that your significant other didn't show you enough love, you forgot to get your special somebody that chocolate bear with the big red bow, or you're single therefore despise this day along with everyone in the world because no one buys you a card or chocolate for $1.00...just know that you're STILL alive!
Just don't date anyone like these people!
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.**
15. DOUG (COLIN HANKS) -- ALONE WITH HER (2006)
14. NATHAN (DAVID LEON) -- BOY EATS GIRL (2005)
Saying you love someone can be tough, especially if you accidentally kill yourself, followed by your mother bringing back the undead, and now you're craving things you haven't craved before. You definitely need to avoid Nathan if you don't want to become his meal.
13. THE CANDYMAN (TONY TODD) -- CANDYMAN (1992)
It's not so much of the bees in his chest or hook on his hand that disturbs me. It's the simple fact that he's going around slashing and gashing people then putting the blame on the woman he wants to spend eternity with. And on top of that, never trust a man in a trench coat, let alone a filthy one. NEVER!
12. JENNIFER (MEGAN FOX) -- JENNIFER'S BODY (2009)
She's definitely eye candy but she will eat you...literally like bites and chomps!
11. BB/SAMANTHA (KRISTY SWANSON) -- DEADLY FRIEND (1986)
In this case, being in the friend zone is dangerous and even deadly.
10. ELIZABETH (PATTY MULLEN) -- FRANKENHOOKER (1990)
9. LIANE CURTIS (MAGGIE) -- GIRLFRIEND FROM HELL (1989)
She just may be possessed by the Devil.
8. JOHNNY DINGLE (ANDREW LOWERY) -- MY BOYFRIEND'S BACK (1993)
With his cravings for human flesh, everyone is at risk; his best friend and even the girl he got killed over for trying to win her heart.
7. MANDY (AMBER HEARD) -- ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE (2006)
She seems like a nice girl, a girl who wouldn't complain no matter how lame the flowers were you got her. In horror movies, you can never trust a pretty face. I thought we all learned this!
6. LILY (HANNAH FIERMAN) -- VHS (2012)
Ever since her, hearing a girl tell you "I like you." is a BAD thing. Perhaps you should run away or at least try.
5. ASAMI (EIHI SHIINA) -- AUDITION (1999)
She is the main reason why you should never trust a beautiful girl! If she just so happens to fall for you, just do whatever she says and stay in love with her, pretend if you want to be remain a living individual.
4. MAY (ANGELA BETTIS) -- MAY (2002)
3. LOLA (ROBIN MCLEAVY) -- THE LOVED ONES (2009)
Majority of us have been there, being awkward around someone we had a crush on! But I'm sure majority of us never kidnapped him/her or tortured him/her. Lesson to be learned here? If someone asks you out and they are meek and mild, just say yes then pack your bags and move millions of miles away!
2. ANNIE WILKES (KATHY BATES) -- MISERY (1990)
For those of you in some kind of lime light, beware. You may have a #1 fan.
1. DAWN (JESSIE WEIXLER) -- TEETH (2007)
The next time you start dating a girl, just know that she may have a vagina full of teeth. Good luck.
If this was your TOP 15 WORST DATES list, who would be on yours?